That is THE. SMALLEST. BIKE. Robbie could probably ride that bike. Oh my gosh, that is so embarrassing! Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I were you. I would probably break the camera that took the picture and pretend I didn't know what a bike was. Wow. I have no idea what you are going to do...
The picture from the roof made me so nervous and claustrophobic! All those people just crammed in there... I think the bike is cute! But seriously. Imagine Robbie on it.
3 comments:
That is THE. SMALLEST. BIKE. Robbie could probably ride that bike. Oh my gosh, that is so embarrassing! Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I were you. I would probably break the camera that took the picture and pretend I didn't know what a bike was. Wow. I have no idea what you are going to do...
...a bike is good exercise though.
Can I please come live your life?
The picture from the roof made me so nervous and claustrophobic! All those people just crammed in there...
I think the bike is cute! But seriously. Imagine Robbie on it.
Post a Comment