so i was at a party last night and a nice looking man sat next to me. we got to talking and he was pretty funny. then i asked him where he was from. well, as you can imagine, he said he was from delaware.
i made sure to give him an obvious response.
"hi......i'm in delaware. ..." from waynes world.
he laughed a sympathy laugh and said sarcastically, "thanks wayne, i've never gotten that before."
so i asked him if people thought it was funny when they watched the show and he said "yeah the whole theater was like whaaatttttt!" and i was like no. this man did not see waynes world when it came out in theaters. so i was like "that must make you 35." and he was like no....not quite. turns out he's 30.
we kept talking a little bit and that was that until a few minutes later he said "so i'm suddenly becoming aware of my age." and i was like "why, because everyone is acting immature?"
and this was our conversation.
him-"no, because that girl over there just said she was 19."
me-"ha. guess how old i am."
him-"THAT'S how old you are??"
me-"no i said GUESS how old i am."
him-"oh i thought you said thats how old you are, i was going to say..."
me-"heh......heh...."
him-(NOT catching on.) "22?"
me-.."no."
him-"23?"
me-haha.uhhhhNO."
and somehow the subject changed and i never told him that yes indeed, i AM 19. awkward!
6 comments:
Tomorrow is Sam's birthday, and he will be 29!! 29!! That's almost 30! Which means I am not too far behind. 30?! I am not ready. I still feel 19 sometimes. Enjoy being 19, cause that's almost 20, which is almost 25, which is almost 30. Oh my, that is alot of alomosts.
Although I suppose I did date a 30 year old when I was 21 ... Is it different if the guy is young and the girl (woman) is older?
You will be 20 in 28 days!!!!!!!
Your bangs in your profile picture.
ew...delaware
Yes that's a lot better. I drove by a street called Delaware about 5 times yesterday when I was moving and I thought of you saying that everytime.
Post a Comment