whats been happening lately.
-visitors. i love loved it and hope they loved it. it made new york not seem so bad.
-school school school and miderms miderms miderms.
-a new "branch" with missionaries. that are ready to end their missions after 2 longs years if you know what i mean.
-more male drama, no surprise.
"You have to promise you won't fall in love with me."
-listening to car alarms all day.
every day.
I am going to memorize the dance exibit does when he hears the car alarm.
-letters from missionaries. "I love you AJ and I know a lot of other people do too. Thank you for being such a good friend and always being there for me." love jake, i didn't need to read that as bad as i did last night when i got his letter. love it.
-finding a place to live...and a job. I might go do the personal assistant thing today even though its short notice and i'm wearing shorts....................................................that could prove to be a problem.
1 comment:
So you can dance every time you hear and alarm? All you would do is dance!! Good luck with the job!! Maybe you can spend the summer in some big house in the Hamptons!
Post a Comment