I'm so happy that you guys are back together. Those pictures are magic. :)
So maybe I'm kiiiinda obsessed with your blog and maybe I teared up a little just now. Love the pictures--they capture so much that can't be said.
yay :) how exciting for you!!! i love those pics, so cute!
Love it! So glad he's home safe and sound. You two are cuties!!
so happy for you!!
OMGoodness!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You could just feel your emotions in your pictures! Ugh...isn't homecoming the BEST.FEELING.EVER! Congrats on being a deployment survivor!!!!!I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
this made me tear up. So happy for you guys!
So happy he safe and home again! and I love these pictures
The perfect post. No words necessary.
i feel like crying, these pictures make me so happy. such a happy time.
yeah i'm definitely trying not to cry looking at these. hooray for having a husband again!! so happy for you!
YAY! Congratulations!!! I totally teared up looking at these. Enjoy your time together.
bestpostever. <3
AHH! I just got goosebumps. So happy your husband returned home safely to you :) :) :)
Yes, yes, and yes.
Oh my gosh... *tear*<33Pure love endures all :) <3
tears at my office. thanks a lot! love you!
I totally didn't see that post yet! I am totally crying now! Let's just blame it on the pregnancy! Love you AJ!
SO happy for you! Those pictures say a thousand words and more... happy happy day! :o)
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I'm so happy that you guys are back together.
Those pictures are magic. :)
So maybe I'm kiiiinda obsessed with your blog and maybe I teared up a little just now. Love the pictures--they capture so much that can't be said.
yay :) how exciting for you!!! i love those pics, so cute!
Love it! So glad he's home safe and sound. You two are cuties!!
so happy for you!!
OMGoodness!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You could just feel your emotions in your pictures! Ugh...isn't homecoming the BEST.FEELING.EVER!
Congrats on being a deployment survivor!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
this made me tear up. So happy for you guys!
So happy he safe and home again! and I love these pictures
The perfect post. No words necessary.
i feel like crying, these pictures make me so happy. such a happy time.
yeah i'm definitely trying not to cry looking at these. hooray for having a husband again!! so happy for you!
YAY! Congratulations!!! I totally teared up looking at these. Enjoy your time together.
bestpostever. <3
AHH! I just got goosebumps. So happy your husband returned home safely to you :) :) :)
Yes, yes, and yes.
Oh my gosh... *tear*
<33
Pure love endures all :) <3
tears at my office. thanks a lot! love you!
I totally didn't see that post yet! I am totally crying now! Let's just blame it on the pregnancy!
Love you AJ!
SO happy for you! Those pictures say a thousand words and more... happy happy day! :o)
Post a Comment