Monday, May 11, 2009
Looking for a job?
Hey peeps you may have heard, I am moving to California at the end of May. I am looking for someone to take my job for two months while I am gone! Its a really great job. Its a receptionist position, answering calls, putting mail orders into the computer, filing etc... Its really easy and really fun. The girl you'd work with is really cute and laid back. Its from 8am-2pm Monday-Friday. I work two Saturdays a months for 4.5 hours, or you can just work one Saturday a month for 9 hours. Its super chill, and really easy. I think they'd pay you $9 an hour. Oh it would be June 1st-August 1st. They are very flexible as well. Leave me a comment if you are interested or know if someone else is interested. Thanks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would take it if I was in Utah!! I am desperate for a job.....
Post a Comment