My cat fell off the third story balcony on Monday. He didn't die.
A handsome, beardless husband.
A job I like.
A new queen sized bed (so long, full)
A horse and riding arena in our backyard.
My trusty 10 year old car that I love.
My cute 12 year old puppy who acts exasperated every time he lays down.
A big bedroom (and closet) that we so lovingly cleaned, painted and tiled.
A bathtub. And a smart phone. So that I can blog while bathing.
An able body that can carry me 13 miles.
In laws who feed us and our dogs and do it without complaint.
Old friends who text out of the blue asking how I am.
I'm having a tough time over here in San Antone, hence the lack in blogging. I'm looking into doing something drastic that'll pull me out of this weird funk and bring back the old happy-go-lucky A.J. I'm not sure what it is yet, but hopefully I figure it out soon. Sad is not a good look for me.
1 comment:
you get out of that funk right now. sorry girl. i hope something fab brings you out of it reeeeeal soon. good thing christmas is just around the corner with a visit home :)
love ya
Post a Comment