Thursday, April 11, 2013

home.

the last weekend in march we packed up our house, drove two days to san antonio, tx and moved all of our belongings into a storage unit. we house hunted, rode the horse, and made ourselves comfortable in the hagerman home. we got back on sunday and the next time we go to texas in june, it'll be the real deal.
a video:
Home from Alexandra Hagerman on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

everytime I see your videos you make me want to take more videos and make them into cool clips like this but I suck at it! Maybe when you come to Utah you can teach me! :)

Brittany said...

I agree with Addie! your video made Texas look so dreamy. and you and Jon are just so cute and happy :)
best of lucky with your move!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! I'm so excited for you two <3

Amanda said...

your horse jumping is legitical!! that's a cuter way to say legitimate and i just made it up!

Unknown said...

i teared up in this...i'm just so happy for you guys! texas looks like a blast! and you on that horse! you go girl, i'm super impressed. and i agree with amanda, it's legitical. great word amanda.