it has been exactly one year since i married this man.
it only feels like we've been married for five months,
so it boggles my mind that we'll be celebrating our one year today.
he was gone 7 months of our first year, but it was still the best year of my life. pretty good, eh?
love you, bebe.

4 comments:
You 2 are just so cute! I can't wait to hang out with you both!
You two are absolutely adorable! You're so tiny! I just wanna squeeze you! hahaha. Our 1 year is coming up on June 1st, so excited! I can't imagine Joseph being gone for 7 months of our first year, but it definitely allowed you guys to set a good, strong foundation for your marriage! You strong girl, you! :)
Ooh, what a good song! Happy Anniversary!!! Glad your hub is there with you to celebrate! :)
Ohh I love that everyone is getting married and/or celebrating anniversaries!!! You two are SO so cute Happy Anniversary! Love you.
Post a Comment