Thursday, February 10, 2011

cashmoney. $

very good guesses...four of them..!

so i will break it down, not sure if that interests you but we will see how it goes...

Tide: Regularly 15.99 on sale for =$9.99
Milky Ways: .88 on sale for .50 each plus a buy one get one free coupon so they = 3/$1.00
Milk: not on sale =$2.89
Oatmeal: Regularly 3.99 on sale for 2.50 plus a coupon for $1 off=$1.50
Always: 1.49 plus a coupon for $1 off=$.49!
Tums: 2.99 plus a coupon for $1 off=$1.99 
Raisin Bran: Regularly 3.99 on sale for 1.99 plus a coupon for buy two get $1 off so=$1.49 each
Body wash: Regularly 4.79 but buy two for 8 =$4 each
M&M's: Regularly 2.99 on sale for 2.50 plus $1 off two so=$2 each.

I hope that makes sense!

So I bought $51.54 worth of items.

it was all on sale for $35.84

from an earlier shopping trip, i had $29 worth of +UP rewards, meaning i could spend $29 on anything in the store. 

so that brought my total down to $6.84.

THEN i applied the $5.50 worth of coupons i had. 


so in the end i paid

$1.34 
for all of those goodies!!!

and at the bottom of my receipt i got a $5 credit to use on anything next time i go.
!!

4 comments:

kelli said...

I love that. We have a Rite Aid right down the street... Why am I not doing this...??

brynne frei said...

that is seriously impressive. teach me!!

and did you really know that me and tanner are seriously considering CA? he was also accepted to UCLA and it sounds like the best option right now. CA friends! (maybe)

Ashley said...

That. is. awesome! I totally need to start shopping at rite aid! Do you shop at the commissary? Last week I got a box of tampons for 2 cents, and I am super proud of myself haha.
I love coupon clipping, and I always tally up how much I saved at the end of the month. I think you have me beat though! I'm thinking coupon club? haha

Brittany said...

daaaaannnnggg giiirrrl!!! :) way to stretch that paper! lol