Friday, December 31, 2010

ten big moments of two thousand ten.

in chronological order. 
1. my best friend got married!
2. jon got promoted....TWICE. once when he graduated school and once in afghanistan.
3. i planned a wedding...without my fiance.
this is me filling out our application for a marriage license...!
4. i graduated with my associates degree in interior design. 
and THANKFULLY...jon got to be there for it. :)
5. I GOT MARRIED!
and moved....
to san diego!
6. we tested out a few kittens....before settling with Rumbi.
7. jon and i flew on a plane together for the VERY first time!
it was weird flying WITH him instead of TO him.
8. i sent my husband to afghanistan.
9. i learned (am learning) how to be domestic.
sending care packages, learning to cook, sew, crochet...etc. 
10. i was reunited with old friends, and made new friends. 

2 comments:

Katie Robinson said...

I always ask you questions

Why did i just see this as I am uploading 12 photos one from each month of 2010 to facebook?

Why was I happy I made the top ten but sad i was number 10 because I thought you ranked them by importance (I clearly should have been first if that was the case) instead of chronologically?

Why are we the same person?

kelli said...

EYEEEEE LOVE IT!!!
And really please do come visit us in PA. I have no idea where we'll be or what it'll be like. But you really will have to come.
not even kidding.
P.S. Super excited you've hit hump day! Praying he gets to come home earlier.