Cutecute, my first award! Thank you Reagan from The Mrs' Blog for passing on this award.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers who inspire you.
4. Let them know about the award.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 Things About Me
1. I have recently rediscovered the joys of playing Mario Kart 64 into the wee hours of the morning.
2. My dad helped me buy a Nissan Altima for my high school graduation. I plan on driving it until it's kaput.
[/kəˈpo͝ot/---Adjective: Broken and useless; no longer working or effective.]
3. I had a lazy eye when I was little. Thankfully, my dad got me surgery to get it fixed. I wore an eye patch for awhile. My sister Amanda told me my eyebrow was going to be ripped off when they took the patch off.
4. My gramma got me a kitten when I was little. She told me it was a girl and so I named her Chrissy. When my other Grandma took Chrissy to get 'fixed', the doctors told her it was a boy. In fear of making me feel weird, my gran did not tell me Chrissy was a boy. Years later, one of my sisters spilled the beans. To this day, my whole family calls Chrissy "it" when referring to the cat.
5. In 11th grade, my dad gave me a certain amount of Weight Watchers points that I had to eat a day to help me gain weight. Look at me now, worked like a charm!
6. A few weeks ago, Jon tried teaching me how to drive his truck. It ended in tears. He drove the truck home.
7. My new baking obsession has prepared Jon and I for the upcoming long, hard winter. We thought we could each use an extra layer preparing for the cold.
------------------------------------------------------
9 Lovely Bloggers
1. Addie Ohrn and future baby.
2. Kelly White being a newlywed.
3. Mrs. S air force wife.
4. Brynne college grad/business woman.
5. Emily newlywed in nebraska.
6. Emma baking away.
7. Stacy the musician.
8. Jill the U of U Pi Phi President.
----------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:
Thanks dollface and congrats!! I'll be adding you to my awards page!
you sweet thang, thank you! love the pic of your and your kitty. so cute.
Ah, I'm flattered! Thanks :) And seriously - Mario Kart is still my favorite Nintendo game.
Post a Comment