Here is a post loaded with pictures of our little house!!
This is the front door. (Oh and these are obviously 100% unedited)
standing in the front door looking in the house. to the right you have a stair case, right in front you have a large living room. this is the closet before the living room. to the left you have a bathroom/storage room and garage door.
two views of the front closet.
the big living room. our stuff..i know.
the living room going into the kitchen. two little entrances.
view of the kitchen from the front room.
the kitchen.
this is the bathroom that is to the left of the front door. behind us in the garage and the the left of us is...
the storage room which can be a laundry room if we had a washer/dryer...
the garage.
this is the staircase to the right of the front door. it has like 5 stairs, then turns and goes left to a full stair case.
this is in the middle of the staircase looking at the front door. isnt that ledge weird? I don't know what to do with it. anything?
again the front door standing above the landing.
this is the stair case with the landing, the front door is to the right.
linen closet at the top of the stairs. its the first door on the left. the stairs are right next to jon's left foot.
this is a picture of the hallway. at the end of the hallway to the right are the stairs. the first door on the right when you walk upstairs is the guest/craft room.
this is a picture of the guest room door.
guest.
guest.
this door is across the hall from the guest room. storage.
the last door at the end of the hallway on the right is our bedroom.
our bedrooooom.
happy about our closet...
across the hall from our room is our bathroom. SO annoying the mirror doesnt go all the way across the counter!!!! good thing we brought a mirror we took from my dads house when he remodeled!
the bathroom bathroom.
this is the garage from the outside. you can see the bathroom right across.
i hope you enjoyed!! i will post "during" photos soon! our house is a mess still though...so I'm a bit ashamed to post pictures of it. i will though of course.
we can't alter the blinds ( THEY KNEW I HATED THOSE ) because the houses need to look the same from the outside. We can't alter the lighting either. If we want, we can paint. Preferably a light color so that its easy to cover up later. They paint every time someone moves out. I don't know if I'll spend the time painting. The carpet is pretty new and nice. I think that's about it. I'm going to add drapes to make it not so plain. We did our kitchen Black and White. I knew that the walls would be white and figured the appliances would be, and they are. So we got all black items to put in there. It looks so cute! Unfinished, but I will post pictures. Family, let me know if you want pictures of certain things. I want you to get the full effect. Even though I am sure you'll be here soon........
xoxo.
3 comments:
Oh my heck, how FUN!!!! That's so exciting! I just can't even contain my happiness for you guys. A HOUSE! Looks great :)
The ledge.... Mmmm, put one or a few pots/vases/cute buckets/topiaries/bowl with decorative balls on it. Anything cute to announce who you are when people come in your front door! It's a perfect ledge. I hope to have one of those one day. Even stand-up letters spelling Hagerman. Yup yup. Super cute.
And congratulations, again!!! That is so exciting. I think you should paint. Although it may not be worth it if you're not going to be there long--how long will you be there?
hey kelly sorry i didn't answer your question sooner! we will be here about a year. maybe more...maybe less. we never know whats going on! so i think we will refrain from painting in case we have to up and leave in a jiffy. thank you for the advice!
Post a Comment