Friday, March 5, 2010

another treat.

guess i better get baking while my dad lets me use his money to do it!!
that won't be the case for long.
so, i made these Brownie Candy Cups last night.

i bought carmel to put on top of them.
i don't like carmel so i haven't put any on yet,
but i took some to work and they were a hit!!

so yum and easy.

i even ate one for breakfast.
i am disgusting.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

oh, you're so not. how could you NOT eat one of these for breakfast? they look so delicious. frankly, there's nothing like starting the day with some chocolate.

when you finally get to San Diego, I'll bring over one of my homemade baked goodies to welcome you.

Unknown said...

um YUM!!! can't wait to try these!

Stacy said...

These look SSSSOOOOOOO good!!!!! I am going to try these!!

Kelly Jean said...

Those look delicious & a half.

And thanks for the comment on my blog! Hurray for being engaged! :)

The Hatches said...

Wanna teach me how to cook? Poor Mike lol. How are the wedding plans coming along by the way, seriously if you need any help I'm down.

Melissa said...

AJ, I just have to tell you how excited I was when we got your announcement. You are so beautiful and you both look so happy. May 11th is the day Dave and I got married, It is a perfect day to start your lives together (officially...) Congratulations, I wish we lived closer and could come and celebrate with you.

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

Are you ever going to come back to blogging? :(