LOL! Cute! I loved Gary's ending and the cameo of T. Hezseltine!
My 1.2 second appearance in this is lovely. My true feelings couldn't have been shown better...
CUTE! I love the part where Dad is dancing, and when Sam poses and gets all awkward. And all the rest of it.
So many parts were great!! The first part with Robbie being silly, dad's dancing, Aunt June, Jon always promoting Sweden, matching outfits, how Gran said Audrey's name, and "it was wonderful."
Cute!! What a treasure.
I've been "secretly" reading your blog for a while. I love the way you put this video together, with the music and everything. I love your family.
oh cool i made A cameo!...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL! Cute! I loved Gary's ending and the cameo of T. Hezseltine!
My 1.2 second appearance in this is lovely. My true feelings couldn't have been shown better...
CUTE! I love the part where Dad is dancing, and when Sam poses and gets all awkward. And all the rest of it.
So many parts were great!! The first part with Robbie being silly, dad's dancing, Aunt June, Jon always promoting Sweden, matching outfits, how Gran said Audrey's name, and "it was wonderful."
Cute!! What a treasure.
I've been "secretly" reading your blog for a while. I love the way you put this video together, with the music and everything. I love your family.
oh cool i made A cameo!...
Post a Comment