Monday, April 13, 2009

post secret.

SOMETIMES JUST THE ACT OF SHARING A PAINFUL SECRET 
CAN RELIEVE SOME OF THE PAIN.





"I yelled at her for weeks about how wrong her abortion was. But she still held my hand when I had one."

"Everywhere I look, people have found someone to share their lives with. I don't think anyone is looking for me."



"I loved him more than anyone else ever will. But I don't miss him."






"Now that I'm happy, I hardly ever read postsecret anymore."

4 comments:

Jill said...

When I read these I had the weirdest mixture of emotion.

Part of me smiled while another part wanted to burst out in tears.

It's so great to know that people feel the same way you do.

And it's good to know that things could always be worse.

Lizzie said...

I hate how much I related to some of those posts, and hated more the ones I couldn't relate to. I agree with Jill.

"Now that I'm happy I hardly ever read post secret anymore."

joyce said...

how did you know that was something I needed to see? such the blur of emotions...

Katie said...

Isn't it interesting how relieving it can be to share a secret, and that it only takes a few words to share it.