it shouldnt hurt.
i deserved it.
and i saw it coming.
but it still hurts.
a lot.
even though i saw it coming.
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
maybe this quote by Marilyn Monroe will ring true once again.
just maybe.
3 comments:
why did this prick my heart? you're a gem. things do happen for a reason, usually we don't find out for years (or maybe the next life)
:)
You only deserve the best. You only deserve what makes YOU happy. No matter what I said to you about the matter, you deserve happiness-nothing less. If something isn't bringing you happiness it's not worth it.
Even if you may be able to put yourself in the situation-it's you.
I LOVE YOU! I hope you know that!
Hey girlfriend, it'll get way better than the good you were hoping for and you'll be happy that you have the not so good to compare it to.
Post a Comment