Tuesday, March 10, 2009

taggedtaggedtagged

something that makes me happy right now: listening to amanda's love song play list. so basically being in love and laying in my warm bed.
looking forward to: san fran in 1.5 weeks!, and 4 months and 22 days.
something I don't want to pay for right now: school accessories. i'm putting it off. my class is downtown in 2 hours ughhh.
something I dread: being behind in school and knowing you HAVE to do it. even though its all piled up.
currently reading: the BOM. shocking. ;)
Favorite trip in the last year: oh, i dont know. boston was fun, hawaii was fabulous.
something I wish I could master: umm. cleaning my room???
best hair conditioner: biolage.
best thing in my mail today: i havent gotten it yet! hopefully a letter...or an item i ordered from the internet, yayyyy.
Love or Hate Valentine's Day: its love/hate.
I am on a kick of: exercising! 3rd day in a row...haha.
a luxury for me would be: getting a long massage right now. and a pedicure and manicure.
time of day I look forward to most: I like the afternoon.
current favorite song : They weren't there-Missy Higgins.
if I could go shopping right now, I'd buy: tons of spring and summer clothes. plus swim suits.
something I want to do more of: sleep.
least favorite thing of the past week: umm....i think i had a good week. since i can't remember anything that went badly.
glad that: summer is fast approaching, school is going well.
love: the sun, CB, my family and cousins.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Let's get a massage together.

My spring break starts this weekend.

I have no plans.

Let's make up for lost time.

Alexandra said...

okay. lets do it next week, yes?? i work everyday til 2.