Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i'm going going back back to cali cali

howdy howdy howdy
i arrived to california last night around 6 pm EST. lauren was a sweety and picked me up. the drive home was rough but we eventually found our way to amanda's empty house! so i just watched snl videos on repeat until her friend mike came over to entertain me! we went and got gas, parked at a meter, put in coins, walked a little bit, went back and put more coins in, walked a little bit then decided that we wouldnt have enough time so we walked back and moved the car, walked 8 miles to the end of the pier to find ruby's closed, walked 8 miles back plus 2 miles to dairy queen to find it closed to walked to BJ's to eat, sat down, got a menu and decided we didnt feel like this pizza. so we walked 1/2 a mile back to the car and went to 'albertson's' and got frozen pizza and came home and made it with nephi and amanda! so fetch but too much walking, it was literally two hours of walking.
we gave each other tattoos. mature.

amanda and i fell fast asleep, woke up at 10 and jogged to the gym, worked out, walked to get breakfast/lunch and walked home.
this is us post work out sesh. not much of a post but we'll post tons of pickles and fun quotes later!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, that is alot of walking!! I'm glad it's good weather though. Enjoy your trip!!

Taylor said...

that is my paul frand 5k shirt!!!!

The Fossetts said...

Fun!!! I SO wanna hang before you leave! I also want to work out, I hope you guys had fun which it looks like you did. All that walking would give my thighs a rash. Blah

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Alexandra said...

uh oh taylor!!!!!! ;)!!

Unknown said...

i'm going going back back to cali cali. thanks to isaac i know that song. hahaa. i am so jeal you are in cali! walking all over finally sitting down at a pizza place and then deciding you don't feel like pizza so you go to albertsons to buy FROZEN pizza??? lol whaaaaaaaaa.

Unknown said...

Taylor gave that shirt to me and then Amanda "borrowed" it when she lived in my room...I wonder what else Amanda has "borrowed" from me! haha I'm just kidding ;) I'm jealous of the work out sesh! I probably should have done that over this break at least a few times!

Amanda said...

i don't know what you guys are talking about. you're all crazy. that's my favorite shirt.

Amanda said...

oh ps lauren, i also "borrowed" some blue cheer shorts...