when i'm sitting on the phone listening to my boss biotch me out about the tiniest things in the world, when i get denied lunch more than once, and when she's standing in front of me rolling her eyes at me, sassing everything i say, and yapping at me about writing this down in my notebook, i often think about what my family would do if they really knew how i was getting treated and it makes me want to cry. you guys would be so disappointed.
5 comments:
come home and feel loved.
Why would we be disappointed? You have been so brave to go there and put up with all that.
AJ, we love you and are not disappointed in you. I am very proud of you for sticking it out. It is difficult to see (read) you going through this. I wish I would come over there and give that lady a piece of my mind. But then she'd probably just yell at me ... :S
I could drive over, pretend I'm not your sister and give her a piece of my mind if you want. We'd have to rehearse it though cause I might panic in the heat of the moment...
what an evil whore.
Post a Comment