I don't really watch the office, but the only time I ever do it's cause I want to see that story line between Jim and Pam. That is a cute little video...hmmm...what's up in your life?
So I took a quiz on Facebook to see which office character I was most like. The results? Pam. Yup, I'm apparently the kind of girl that Jim really goes for.
Oh, one more thing: I took another quiz to see which Office character would be my perfect date. The results? Yup, Pam again! This leaves me very disturbed.
6 comments:
I don't really watch the office, but the only time I ever do it's cause I want to see that story line between Jim and Pam. That is a cute little video...hmmm...what's up in your life?
I had a dream last night that I was Pam. It was so romantic. I think it was because I watched this vid.
I am depressed now AJ. Thanks.
AJ-
That is so depress. S-A-D. All I wanted was a happy ending, then I was shut down just like Pam shuts down Jim :(
i liked how dwight was letting pam cry on him. that was really the most significant part of that video...
So I took a quiz on Facebook to see which office character I was most like. The results? Pam. Yup, I'm apparently the kind of girl that Jim really goes for.
Oh, one more thing: I took another quiz to see which Office character would be my perfect date. The results? Yup, Pam again! This leaves me very disturbed.
Post a Comment