Monday, February 18, 2008

"I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while."

being in utah was. so. good to me.

i thought that when i came a. my dad would shoot me and b. everyone would have their own things going on and i would do my own thing. but people actually made time to hang out with me, i really went to lunch with someone everyday and always had something to do at night. i love all my friends and my family it was so so fun.
it is really exactly what i needed.
i love this woman.
so much crazy crazy stuff happened. i'm sure my blog would be a lot more interesting if i wrote about all my male issues.

anyway now i'm back in new york chillin by myself in my apartment with no plans tonight.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I miss you already, actually I missed you about 30 seconds after I hugged you good-bye. Love you!!

drew said...

2 words:

male

issues

Amanda said...

Seriously. Write about them please?

Amanda said...

ps That pic of you and Spencer and his mom is really cute.

Amanda said...

Oh and Jill looks really cute in the one of you and Dad.

Alexandra said...

oh my! i was like ooh wow 5 comments and they are all. from. you. noticing the worst things.
and if i wrote down all my MALE. ISSUES.
i would have 100 views a day. spencer's mom was seriously cute but a little bit of a stiff. and katie got mad at jill after this was taken.

Unknown said...

Write about your M.I.